Saturday, March 17, 2012

ABC Phonics & Rhyming Words Clip Art Sets!

I made both of these custom sets for a customer a little while back and now I am happy to announce that they are both available on my Etsy shop!!!

The first set is an ABC Phonics set!  It includes 26 different clip art images ranging from A to Z!  This set costs $6.00 since there are 26 different clip art images included!  But that means that each individual item is less than 25 cents a piece!!!!!  :)  Click the picture below to see it on Etsy.

A--Apple,  B--Ball,  C--Caterpillar,  D--Dinosaur,  E--Easter Egg,  F--Frog,  G--Grapes,  H--Helicopter,  I--Indian,
J--Jellyfish,  K--Key,  L--Ladybug,  M--Monkey,  N--Nest,  O--Octopus,  P--Penguin,  Q--Question Mark,  R--Raccoon,
S--Snowman,  T--Toothpaste,  U--Up,  V--Vegetables,  W--Watermelon,  X--X-ray,  Y--Yarn,  Z--Zipper 


The next set is a Rhyming Word set!  It includes 20 individual clip art images which can be matched together to make 10 pairs!  :)    They range from simple word families like -at and -ig all the way to -ail and -ear.  This set costs $5.00.  Click on the picture below to check it out at my Etsy shop!

UG -- mug & ladybug 
AT -- bat & cat
IG -- wig & pig
EG -- leg & egg
OG -- frog & log
EAR -- pear & bear
OON -- moon & spoon
AIL -- snail & pail
ONE --phone & bone
EE -- tree & bee 


I would HIGHLY recommend buying the Cute Little Letters clip art set & the Polka Dot Borders to go along with the purchase of either of these sets.  That way you can label the pictures & surround them with a cute border!  :)


Thanks so much for checking out this post!  :)   I hope you enjoy the new clip art!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love them... I will have to add them to my wish list.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah these are so cute! The bright colors are amazing.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them both! I have used them in everything I make & not just for beginning sounds or rhyming. I use several from each set for spelling CVC words. Thank you for making them! Looking forward to see what else you roll out since I own just about every clip art set you have: )

    ReplyDelete