Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Freebies!!!

Better late than never, right?  It's 10:51 eastern standard time...but technically, it is still Friday!  So here ya go!

I updated a rubric that we use in 1st grade for writing & blew it up using our school's new poster maker today. it looks so good at 24" x 32"!!!  Haha!  But you can also print this out at it's normal size and give each student one to keep in their writing folder for reference if you do not have access to a poster maker or Kinkos store!

And I also was fooling around with some of my clip art and made a line art of George Washington!  Click the picture below to grab it for FREE!



5 comments:

  1. I love George and the rubric is awesome!
    Thank you!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. George is a cutie! :-)

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is very cute! I was wondering if you had coin clip art? I can't seem to find any that I can use for freebies and TPT.
    Thanks,
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com
    meadowt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girlies!

    @ Barbara--I don't have one made right now, and although I totally could make one, I'm going to send you to my friend Ginger's Etsy shop! She has done a lot for me so I figured I might as well send you her way, hahaha! She has really cute hand-drawn money clip art available in color and black/white!!!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/89639806/money-set

    ReplyDelete